Scientists working at every career stage and in every part of the pharmaceutical community, including academia, industry, and regulatory, are coming together to discuss drug transport in April.
Participants can hear case studies from experts conducting cutting-edge research and explore the current perspectives of regulatory agencies. Participation will improve their application of transporter information to drug discovery, development, delivery, ADME, PK/PD, and safety in their own work.
- Understand fundamental drug transporter concepts as they relate to drug discovery, development, safety, and efficacy
- Describe novel methods for assessing drug transporters in vitro and in the clinic
- Describe recent advances in understanding transporter regulation and variability
- Discuss current state-of-the-science for transporter IVIVE
- Understand regulatory perspectives and DDI guidance
Bridget Morse, Pharm.D./Ph.D., Eli Lilly and Company (Chair)
Wei Yue, Ph.D., The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Vice Chair)
Xinning Yang, Ph.D., Food & Drug Administration
Bhagwat Prasat, Ph.D., Washington State University
Paresh Chothe, Ph.D., AstraZeneca
Xiaoyan Chu, Ph.D., Merck & Co. Inc.
Matthew Harwood, Ph.D., Certara UK Ltd.
Joanne Wang, Ph.D., University of Washington
Marie-Emilie Willemin, Pharm.D./Ph.D., Janssen Research and Development, a Division of Janssen Pharmaceutica