AAPS Communities Volunteer Opportunities
Join an AAPS Communities team to enhance members' networking, discussions, and knowledge-sharing.
We are seeking volunteers to be Member Engagement Managers within the communities to engage members in the online community platform. This position is open to any community member who is interested in volunteering.
- Stimulate interest, enthusiasm, and energy in the online community platform.
- Drive online discussions by posting new questions to build member engagement.
- Manage discussions by ensuring that all messages receive a response.
- Moderate discussions and library files to ensure that the community guidelines are respected.
- Flag posts that violate the Code of Conduct and notify the community chair and AAPS communities staff if this occurs.
Member Engagement Managers will work closely with other community volunteers to achieve the community’s goals.Term:
Minimum of 1 YearTime Commitment:
Time dedicated to engaging members in the online community platform is flexible and may be conducted based on your availability. Member Engagement Managers will be invited to monthly, one-hour community leadership teleconferences as well as quarterly, one-hour training webinars. Attendance at PharmSci 360 is encouraged to promote the community and engage conference attendees.
Ready to apply? Submit your online application.
Make sure you’re signed up as a community member by updating your membership profile
. You may join as many communities that are of interest to you.
If you have any questions, email Maria Nadeau
, senior manager, communities & leadership, or call +1.703.248.4709.