AAPS Communities Volunteer Opportunities
Apply to join an AAPS Community leadership team to enhance members' networking, discussions, and knowledge-sharing.
We are seeking volunteers for the following positions:
- Secretary: Corresponds with community volunteers and maintains its records
- Learning Opportunities Manager(s): Develops learning opportunities
- Member Engagement Manager(s): Engages members in the online community platform
Refer to the Communities Leadership Positions Guide for complete details about the duties for each position.
The community leadership drives activities in this community to increase online discussions and develop learning opportunities to help the members to learn and grow. Activities include:
- Community leadership hold monthly, one-hour teleconferences to drive activities within the community.
- The chair will be invited to monthly calls to connect all community chairs.
- Community volunteers are invited to monthly, one-hour training webinars.
- Time to develop learning opportunities which varies based on specific projects being developed.
- Time to share information and monitor discussions in the online platform.
- Attendance at PharmSci 360 is encouraged to promote the community and engage conference attendees.
The term for all positions is a minimum of one year with the option to renew.
- Be an AAPS member at the time of application.
- Membership must be maintained while in a leadership position.
- Interest in contributing to the Communities to help connect members and share knowledge and resources.
- Ability to share documents and communicate with other members in the online community platform.
All applicants will be screened as submissions are received. Please allow two weeks for notification of your application status.
If you have any questions, email Maria Nadeau, director, membership & communities, or call +1.703.248.4709.
AAPS Community Ambassadors
AAPS Community Ambassadors are integral to increasing members’ engagement and professional growth through the AAPS Communities platform and social media channels.