Late Breaking Poster Abstract Submissions | Important Dates | Authors | Volunteer Screeners | Screener Training | Poster Forums
Abstracts & Posters
Late Breaking Poster Abstract Submissions
Site is now open!
Submission Deadline: September 13, 2017, 5:00 pm EDT
Learn More »
Submit Now »
AAPS seeks authors ready to present data-driven conclusions that advance the pharmaceutical sciences at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition.
1,500+ posters and 5,000 attendees at one international conference!
Submit a poster abstract to:
- Find research partners and collaborators
- Catch the eye of recruiters seeking new talent
- Qualify leads
- Meet editors seeking authors
- Qualify for AAPS travelships and awards
NEW! AAPS is introducing Poster Forums—relaxed, conversational spaces where attendees can chat with authors. Each 60-minute forum will explore one of more than 150+ scientific topics through a curated collection of posters drawn from AAPS’ 1,500+ abstracts.
More than 150 topics to choose from:
- Approximately 20 posters and their presenting authors in each forum
- Relaxed and conversational
- One hour
To learn more about Poster Forums »
The 2017 meeting’s scientific education programs will focus on:
- Advanced Formulation Characterization Approaches
- Patient-Centered Innovations in Healthcare Technology
- Products for Pediatrics: It’s Not Child’s Play
- Improving Inter-organization Collaboration
- Cancer Moonshot: Emerging Modalities for Oncology
Abstracts focusing on these and other areas of pharmaceutical science are welcome.
Travelships available! Recipients selected after abstracts are screened and accepted. Late breaking abstracts are not eligible for travelships.
Posters will be presented November 13–15, 2017 at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
Once selected, presenting authors must register for the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition by August 25, 2017. For details on registration requirements, including those for co-authors and exhibitors, visit www.aaps.org/AMRegister.
Back to top
Back to top
- Schedule Notifications Sent September 11, 2017.
- Poster upload—Available in September 14, 2017.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission
- Acceptance/Rejection Notifications sent September 21, 2017
- Registration Deadline for Late Breaking Presenting Authors is October 12, 2017.
- Schedule Notifications for Late Breaking Presenting Authors is October 17, 2017.
- Poster Upload for Late Breaking Presenting Authors available October 17, 2017
- Poster Upload Deadline for Late Breaking Presenting Authors is November 1, 2017
Back to top
AAPS Free Webinar—Poster Presenters
AAPS Webinar Archive
Creating and Presenting Captivating Posters » Archive Review
Presented by Peter Bonate, Ph.D.
To be a screener, you agree to:
- Review and select themes/topics in which you are experienced;
- Review the new screener training (PDF);
- Spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with applicable literature;
- Spend a few minutes reading an abstract and answering a few questions about it; and
- Review abstracts during the Late Breaking Poster Abstract period, September 14–19, 2017.
Apply Now »
Back to top
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.