Abstracts & Posters
Call for Papers
|Poster Abstract Submission Site Open!
Submission Deadline: June 14, 2017, 5:00 pm EDT
AAPS seeks authors ready to present data-driven conclusions that advance the pharmaceutical sciences at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition.
1,500+ posters and 5,000 attendees at one international conference!
Submit a poster abstract to:
- Find research partners and collaborators
- Catch the eye of recruiters seeking new talent
- Qualify leads
- Meet editors seeking authors
- Qualify for AAPS travelships and awards
NEW! AAPS is introducing Poster Forums—relaxed, conversational spaces where attendees can chat with authors. Each 60-minute forum will explore one of more than 150+ scientific topics through a curated collection of posters drawn from AAPS’ 1,500+ abstracts.
More than 150 topics to choose from:
- Approximately 20 posters and their presenting authors in each forum
- Relaxed and conversational
- One hour
The 2017 meeting’s scientific education programs will focus on:
- Advanced Formulation Characterization Approaches
- Patient-Centered Innovations in Healthcare Technology
- Products for Pediatrics: It’s Not Child’s Play
- Improving Inter-organization Collaboration
- Cancer Moonshot: Emerging Modalities for Oncology
Abstracts focusing on these and other areas of pharmaceutical science are welcome.
Travelships available! Recipients selected after abstracts are screened and accepted.
Posters will be presented November 13–15, 2017 at the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
Once selected, presenting authors must register for the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition by August 25, 2017. For details on registration requirements, including those for co-authors and exhibitors, visit www.aaps.org/AMRegister.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 5:00 pm EDT, June 14, 2017.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection issued by AAPS: July 21, 2017.
Deadline for Presenting Authors—Register and Pay to Attend the Meeting: August 25, 2017.
Late-Breaking Poster Abstract Submissions: July 24, 2017, to September 13, 2017 at 5:00 pm EDT.
Schedule Notifications Sent September 1, 2017.
Late-Breaking Notification of Acceptance/Rejection issued by AAPS: September 21, 2017.
Late-Breaking Deadline for Presenting Authors—Register and Pay to Attend the Meeting: October 12, 2017.
Late-Breaking Schedule Notifications Sent October 17, 2017.
AAPS offers travelships to students and post-docs to ensure that the best science is available at the Annual Meeting. The presenting authors of accepted abstracts
are eligible for travelships. Those selected to receive travelships will receive notification by AAPS by August 8, 2017. Only the presenting, student or post-doc author may use the travelship.
Abstract Writing / Proofing Services
AAPS Free Webinar—Poster Presenters
AAPS Webinar Archive
Creating and Presenting Captivating Posters » Archive Review
Presented by Peter Bonate, Ph.D.
To be a screener, you agree to:
- Review abstracts between June 15 and July 19, 2017, or during the Late Breaking Poster Abstract period, September 14–19, 2017;
- Review and select themes/topics in which you are experienced;
- Spend an hour reviewing the new screener training materials (PDF)—(available June 1, 2017);
- Spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with the applicable literature; and
- Spend a few minutes reading an abstract and answering a few questions about it.
Apply Now »
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.