Volunteer at PharmSci 360 in Boston and help others grow!
If you plan on joining us in person at PharmSci 360, October 16-19, in Boston, MA, share your expertise and help other attendees learn and grow.
Create a great experience for students, postdocs, and other scientists by volunteering to serve as a mentor, a conference buddy, a résumé reviewer, or to critique LinkedIn profiles.
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm ET, September 30. Volunteer TODAY!
Review Résumés or LinkedIn Profiles
Help a young scientist make a great first impression in your field!
- Sign up for a designated time in the PharmSci 360 Solution Center. Time slots are available starting at 9:00 am ET each day of the meeting.
- Review résumés or LinkedIn profiles and offer tips for creating a great first impression on hiring managers.
Participate in the Mentoring Breakfast
Have informal, small group conversations with students, postdocs, or other scientists about their career plans and goals over breakfast Tuesday, October 18, 7:00 am–8:30 am ET. Share what you have learned through your own career experience.
- Sign up to participate. Your professional details will be shared with attendees to help connect them with the right mentor.
- Attend the breakfast, chat with participants, and offer career advice at your table.
Help First-time Attendees – Be a Conference Buddy
Help first-time attendees navigate the conference by sharing tips on how to make the most out of the meeting and AAPS. It is an easy way to enrich your conference experience and meet new scientific colleagues.
- Sign up to be matched with a first-time attendee with similar interests.
- You will be matched approximately a week before the meeting begins.
- As a meeting veteran, you will contact your assigned conference buddy before the meeting to schedule times to connect during the event, such as the opening general session or a symposium that interests you both.
- During PharmSci 360 you can your buddy can discuss the sessions you have seen, meet for lunch or dinner, take a walk the Solution Center, and discuss projects. What you do together is up to you!