AAPS will distribute thousands of dollars in travelships this year for students and post-doc authors who have submitted exciting abstracts. Here’s how to make sure you’re considered for a travelship.
The deadline for submitting your abstract is June 6, 2018, 5:00 PM EDT.
- Be a student or a post-doc candidate.
- Submit a data-driven abstract that meets AAPS’ requirements. Learn more about the requirements here. AAPS screeners will evaluate your abstract using these 4 questions:
- Is the conclusion of the poster data-driven?
- Will viewers find this poster novel or exciting?
- Does this poster incrementally advance its field?
- Does the author’s selected strategy for evaluating the hypothesis suit the project?
- Check the box that indicates to which track your abstract relates. Authors who have selected a track when uploading their abstracts will be considered for travelships. Non-track related abstracts will not be considered for travelships. The meeting’s tracks are:
- Preclinical Development
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Manufacturing and Bioprocessing
Posters will be displayed November 4-7, during AAPS PharmSci360 in Washington, DC.