Why Choose The AAPS Journal?
We welcome the submission of your research work to The AAPS Journal, which:
• commits to rendering the first editorial decision, generally within 30 days of submission;
• publishes figures in full color at no cost to authors;
- publishes supplementary information, including figures, tables, and videos, linked to the online publication;
- is indexed by PubMed, Medline, Academic OneFile, Chemical Abstracts Service, and more; and
- is provides responsive author/reviewer service by the journal editors and AAPS staff
How to Submit
The AAPS Journal uses Editorial Manager as its peer-review tracking system. Manuscripts must be submitted by the corresponding author through Editorial Manager. You may be required to register as a new user with Editorial Manager upon your first visit. Straightforward login and registration procedures can be found on the website. Editorial Manager allows authors to track the progress of manuscript review in real time. Detailed, step-by-step instructions for submitting manuscripts can be found in Editorial Manager.
- Read The AAPS Journal Instructions for Authors (PDF).
- Read the AAPS Journals Ethics Policy (PDF).
- Download and sign the AAPS Transfer of Copyright agreement (PDF).
- Submit and track your manuscript through Editorial Manager.
Tips for Submission
- Make sure to include a signed AAPS Transfer of Copyright Agreement with your submission. Only the corresponding author should sign the agreement.
- Provide continuous line numbers in your manuscript body.
- Make sure all figures and tables are cited in sequential order in the manuscript body text.
For questions regarding your AAPS Journal submission, contact the AAPS office at AAPSJ@aaps.org.