Come join us for the 2013 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference (NBC). The scientific programming will feature symposia, roundtables, sunrise sessions, short courses, and workshops.
New Discounted Registration Rate
Learn more details about our Plenary Plus registration rate.
Why attend the 2013 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference? Tap into these resources:
- Plenary sessions featuring Anton Simeonov, Ph.D., acting scientific director, Division of Discovery Innovation of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences; Mina Bissell, Ph.D., distinguished scientist, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; and Leroy Hood, Ph.D
- In-depth scientific program ranging from discovery to regulatory approval
- Poster sessions presenting the latest advances in academia and industry
- Advanced training on immunogenicity of biotherapeutics
- Suppliers ready to solve your problems
- Knowledge base of an expected 1500 scientists exploring innovations in biotherapeutics
AAPS Welcomes BIOCOM and BayBio as cosponsors of the AAPS National Biotechnology Conference
Employees from BIOCOM and BayBio member companies can use special promotional codes for discounted registrations for the 2013 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference. AAPS members should use their AAPS member number when they register.
New Programming Announced
Review session themes and find more information on the NBC program page.
MyMobile APP—Now available!
MyAgenda Planner—Programming, contributed papers, speaker bios and abstracts, committee meetings, and more—Now Available!
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!