Sessions in four themes examine science from multiple perspectives:
- Formulation and Manufacturing
- Drug Delivery
Learn and network with top biotechnology, and bring new ideas back to your lab and office!
- An integrated program will examine both theory and application from multiple perspectives including discovery, development, engineering, and regulatory aspects.
- Choose the presentation depth that suits you—short sunrise sessions, focused day-long short courses, dialogue and debate discussions, and symposia.
- Top speakers from industry, FDA, and academia.
- Over 250 poster presentations featuring the latest scientific developments.
You Won't Want to Miss
- Biotalk—A lunch and learn networking opportunity where you connect and share ideas with speakers
- Resume Review—Meet with a high level scientist one-on-one during the conference to improve your resume
- Online Job Boards
What Did You Miss from the 2015 National Biotechnology Conference?
View Photos of the 2015 NBC
Read about the 2015 NBC from an attendee’s perspective—NBC Inspires Research, Networking, and Learning