The National Biotechnology Conference is an opportunity to fine-tune your skills, learn new techniques, network with peers, and learn about issues affecting the pharmaceutical science industry. With more than 55 educational sessions, you learn about best practices, success stories, tools, and practical solutions from top speakers from industry, FDA, and academia.
Preliminary Program—Now Available!
Reserve Your Room Early—Housing is Now Open
Are you a government employee? Please email Elizabeth Scuderi at ScuderiE@aaps.org to receive an access code for booking a government rated room.
Sessions in Five Themes examine science from multiple perspectives:
- Bioanalysis and Biomarkers
- Emerging Topics
- Formulation Development, Drug Delivery, and Manufacturing
- Novel Therapeutic Constructs and Modalities including Immunotherapies
Learn and network with top biotechnology, and bring new ideas back to your lab and office!
- An integrated program will examine both theory and application from multiple perspectives including discovery, development, engineering, and regulatory aspects.
- Choose the presentation depth that suits you—short sunrise sessions, focused day-long short courses, dialogue and debate discussions, and symposia.
- Top speakers from industry, FDA, and academia.
- Over 250 poster presentations featuring the latest scientific developments.
NEW! Demystifying Leadership – Skill-Building For Managers
Develop the skills to grow and lead a team that contributes to your organization’s success. Employers seek scientists who complement their scientific knowledge and experience with an understanding of the value of culture and the skills to develop it, and who can manage individuals to bring out their best performance. AAPS will offer a series of sessions and activities throughout the NBC to help you connect with and inspire your team, manage difficult situations, and set expectations they’ll want to meet. You’ll leave this meeting with a personal plan for immediately improving your management efforts.
You Won't Want to Miss
- Biotalk—A lunch and learn networking opportunity where you connect and share ideas with speakers
- Online Job Boards