Call for Proposals
Share your professional expertise with the attendees of the 2017 National Biotechnology Conference by submitting your ideas today. AAPS is currently seeking submissions for Sunrise Sessions, Symposia, Dialogue and Debate Sessions, Scientific Forums, and Short Courses. This is your chance to suggest innovative and provocative topics that affect the biotechnology industry.
Submit your proposal now!
The deadline to submit is 11:59 pm EDT on Thursday, October 27, 2016.
For instructions, important deadlines and other vital information, please visit our Suggest Programming page.
The National Biotechnology Conference is an opportunity to fine-tune your skills, learn new techniques, network with peers, and learn about issues affecting the pharmaceutical science industry. With more than 55 educational sessions, you learn about best practices, success stories, tools, and practical solutions from top speakers from industry, FDA, and academia.
Preliminary Program will be available January 2017.
Reserve Your Room Early—Housing is Now Open
Sessions in Six Themes examine science from multiple perspectives:
- Bioanalysis and Biomarkers
- Emerging Topics
- Formulation Development and Drug Delivery
- Novel Therapeutic Constructs and Modalities
Learn and network with top biotechnology, and bring new ideas back to your lab and office!
- An integrated program will examine both theory and application from multiple perspectives including discovery, development, engineering, and regulatory aspects.
- Choose the presentation depth that suits you—short sunrise sessions, focused day-long short courses, dialogue and debate discussions, and symposia.
- Top speakers from industry, FDA, and academia.
- Over 250 poster presentations featuring the latest scientific developments.
You Won't Want to Miss
- Biotalk—A lunch and learn networking opportunity where you connect and share ideas with speakers
- Resume Review—Meet with a high level scientist one-on-one during the conference to improve your resume
- Online Job Boards