Thank you for a great meeting!
Tell us what you thought about the meeting. Complete this survey to be entered in a drawing for a complimentary registration to the 2015 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition!
Deadline: November 21
Take Survey »
Looking for the Speaker Slides?
- Go to the Annual Meeting App.
- Log in using the email address you used for registration and the password you created. No password or can’t remember your password? Follow the “Need help logging in” prompts.
- Go to Agenda.
- Find the session that interests you.
- Click on the title of the specific speaker’s presentation (the sub-session).
- Find “Speaker Slides—title of presentation”. Open the PDF of the slides.
Note: AAPS does not have slides from the following session: Open Forums, Exhibitor Seminars, Corporate Presentations or Graduate Student presentations. Slides from workshops and short courses are available ONLY to those that paid additional registration fees.
Wherever in your pipeline you need help…the solution can be found at AAPS
What do you need?
- Global Resources—the top scientists, CROs, and CMOs in the world, will be at AAPS.
- Staff—your next team member may be in the coffee line.
- Research Partner/Collaborator—check the sessions and posters to see who is making advances in your field.
- CE Credit—up to 15 hours of ACPE accredited programming available.
- Career—dozens of employers interviewing candidates for scientific positions.
- New supplier with solutions.
Who do you need to see?—Register and enter a connected world.
- People who have successfully passed the step you want to attain—in your research, in your career advancement.
- A consultant to fill the gap you have in your staff.
What will you gain?
- Learning about the latest developments that can push your research forward.
- Resources to take a concept to the next step such as candidate to FIH or phase 3 to market.
- Scientific information you can take back to your entire team.
- Contacts who can advise you on the project and career issues you’re facing.
Explore the agenda and find the R&D solutions for small molecules and biologics spanning discovery, development, and manufacturing—only AAPS brings them all together.
(Note: Supported web versions for this site and service include IE9 and up, Chrome, and Firefox.)
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina
333 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Official Meeting Dates
November 2–6, 2014
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.