AAPS PharmSci 360 | Construction Zone
AAPS announces the selection of the 2018 PharmSci 360 Scientific Programming Committee
After reviewing more than 70 applications to serve on the 2018 PharmSci 360 Scientific Programming Committee, we are pleased to announce the team that will develop the scientific programming for the 2018 meeting.
Joining Gopi Shankar, the chair of the committee, will be John Morrison, vice chair, and five track chairs: Dan Bow, Preclinical Development track; Mark Arnold, Bioanalytical track; Catherine Sherwin, Clinical Pharmacology track; Karoline Bechtold-Peters, Manufacturing and Bioprocessing track; and Otilia Koo, Formulation and Quality track. Doug Sweet, the 2017 Annual Meeting chair, and Meena Subramanyam, the 2017 National Biotechnology Conference chair, continue to serve on the committee as past-chairs.
Assisting each of the track chairs will be track leaders specializing in either biomolecular or chemical entities programming:
- Preclinical Development: Marilyn Martinez, Ph.D., chemical; and Prathap Nagaraja Shastri, Ph.D., biomolecular
- Bioanalytical: Faye Vazvaei, M.S., chemical; and Boris Gorovits, Ph.D., biomolecular
- Clinical Pharmacology: Amitava Mitra, Ph.D., chemical; and Nisha Nanaware-Kharade, Ph.D., biomolecular
- Manufacturing and Bioprocessing: Arya Jayatilaka, Ph.D., chemical, and Dawn Downey, Ph.D., biomolecular
- Formulation and Quality: James Bernstein, Ph.D., chemical; and Tarik Khan, Ph.D., biomolecular
With the goal of addressing the most up-to-date topics and advances at the 2018 AAPS PharmSci 360, AAPS will announce the new program submission process in March 2018.
Watch the PharmSci 360 website for updates on the development of the new meeting.
A Look at the PharmSci 360 Day
Each topic will offer parallel tracks covering the chemical entity and biomolecular areas.