About AAPS ePoster Site | Member Benefits | Author Benefits | Member Only Login Directions | Nonmember & Exhibitor Login Directions | Example ePoster Citation | ePoster Viewing Assistance
|Attention: The ePoster login site does not support the Internet Explorer web browser. It is recommended to use Firefox or Chrome to view the ePosters.
The AAPS ePoster site includes full poster presentations from AAPS meetings.
This is a free service for AAPS members and accepted poster authors, as well as nonmember attendees and exhibitors of specific meetings.
- This service is free to AAPS members!
- View full poster presentations
- Members have access to all published posters for AAPS meetings
- Review posters to see the latest scientific research
- Ask authors questions via the site
- Research potential employees based on poster presentations
- Become an AAPS Member Today!
- Accepted authors can publish their full poster at no charge!
- Get your research noticed beyond the meeting
- Poster viewers can communicate with authors
- Hiring companies can view your work
- Showcase your company's scientific advances
Note: Poster uploading is free and optional for poster presenters—not all posters from each meeting are available.
- 2017 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference
- 2016 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition
- 2016 AAPS National Biotechnology Conference
- 51st AAPS Arden Conference
- 2016 AAPS/FDA/ITC Joint Workshop on Drug Transporters
Authors retain copyright on abstracts and posters presented at AAPS events. Inquiries for permission to reuse an abstract or poster should go to the authors at their stated affiliations.
AAPS Member Login Directions
AAPS members, please sign in to your My AAPS account on the top-right hand side of this page and then click on the Member-Only Access button above for ePoster viewing.
Nonmember Meeting Attendees and Exhibitors
Nonmember meeting attendees and exhibitors, please refer to the separate email that was sent to you with your sign in credentials, and click on the Nonmembers & Exhibitors button above for ePoster viewing.
You will enter your sign-in credentials when accessing the attended meeting's ePoster viewing site. Only nonmember meeting attendees and exhibitors can access the ePosters viewing site.
Need to Cite an ePoster?
Suggested Citation Example:
Wang T, Agarwal S, Elmquist W. Brain Distribution of Cediranib Is Limited by Active Efflux at the BBB. Poster presentation at the 2011 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition; October 23–27, 2011; Washington, D.C. Poster M1308. http://abstracts.aaps.org/Published/Browse.aspx?colID=14. Accessed July 22, 2015.
Need Assistance with ePoster Viewing?
Back to top
|Any user who wishes to claim copyright infringement regarding material posted on the AAPS site should contact the AAPS designated agent:
AAPS Director of Publications
2107 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22201
+1.703.243.2800 | Fax: +1.703.243.9650