The AAPS Annual Meeting offers the perfect opportunity to dive in deep and explore the research topics that are important to your academic and early career growth. It's also the ideal forum to talk with seasoned scientists who can offer guidance and advice as you begin to navigate career pathways. In addition to the scientific sessions, career development workshops, exposition, and unlimited networking opportunities, here are just a few specific events that may appeal to you:
- Mentoring Breakfast (Tuesday, Nov. 14 7-8:30 AM) - meet one-on-one with scientists in industry, academia, government and more to ask questions and explore career options! This is an informal breakfast to allow for maximum networking.
- Resume Reviews - arrange to meet with an advisor to improve your resume and ensure it's ready for action! Send an email to ResumeReview@aaps.org to set up a consultation. Limited appointments available.
- LinkedIn Profile - learn how to improve your LinkedIn profile with tips from an expert!
- Student Co-moderator - apply to serve in a voluntary co-moderator role and enhance your ability to facilitate a scientific discussion! You must be registered for the meeting to be considered. An email will be sent to registered students in September.
- Discounted Short Courses - AAPS students and post doc members may apply for a reduced rate for short courses. Visit here.
Worried about housing? We've got you covered, but don't delay! To receive the best rates, register early for the meeting and book your hotel room as soon as possible. There is not a student coupon code for housing but lower priced rooms are available. Visit the housing page to review your options.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.