- Foster and advance the art and science of the pharmaceutical inhalation aerosol and nasal drug delivery system among focus group members and interested parties.
- Provide and disseminate to its members information relating to matters of scientific and technical interest in the field of inhalation aerosol and nasal drug delivery products, aerosol, and nasal technology and related processes.
- Encourage and undertake projects relating to matters of scientific and technical interest in the field of inhalation aerosol and nasal drug delivery products, aerosol and nasal technology, and related processes, and, when appropriate, publish such findings in the pharmaceutical press.
- Support lateral discussion and exchange of ideas across different specialties in the areas of novel drug delivery methods, delivery formulations, clinical trial issues, and regulatory sciences specific to inhalation and nasal drug delivery.
- Foster and encourage a spirit of friendly cooperation among its members and to promote favorable relations between its members and related health professionals.
- Collect and disseminate, for the benefit of members and interested parties, such information as may be deemed of value.
- Organize seminars and/or symposia in the general area of inhalation aerosol and nasal drug products, aerosol and nasal drug delivery technology, and regulations for inhalation and nasal drug products.
Section affiliations: FDD | PPB