Chapter Information | Events and Activities
The AAPS University of Wisconsin (UW) Student Chapter was established in 2002. The mission of the UW chapter is to facilitate communication, education, and fellowship between students through exploration of current topics and career paths in pharmaceutical research. The chapter strives to connect its members with AAPS and the pharmaceutical industry, and hopes to foster a sense of community. Regular chapter activities include round-table lunches with pharmaceutical experts, speakers, seminars, workshops, picnics, recreational activities, and field trips.
To learn more about this student chapter, please visit their Facebook page.
Co-chair: Rattavut Teerakapibal
Co-chair: Bingming Chen
Co-chair: Ling Hao
Treasurer: Fengfei Ma
Secretary: Jillian Johnson
Round table chair: Bao Le
Workshop chair: Michelle Pizzo
Workshop chair: Montira Tangsangasaksri
Social chair: Ian Miller
PGSRM chair: Pawel Zbyszynski
Faculty advisor: Robert Thorne, Ph.D.
Faculty advisor: Glen Kwon, Ph.D.
Back to top
Events and Activities
- August 26, 2016: New student lunch, presentation
- August 26, 2016: Social - Terrace
- September 8, 2016: Kickoff meeting
- September 12, 2016: Round table with Dr. Joseph Polli (AAPS executive board council member)
- September 16, 2016: AAPS seminar and lunch with Dr. Jim Stolzenbach (President of Jim Stolzenbach Consulting LLC and Former Vice President of Abbvie Immunology and Renal Clinical Development)
- September 30, 2016: BBQ
- September 16-November 16, 2016: Intramural volleyball
Back to top