Essentials for Regulatory Affairs for Pharmaceutical Scientists eLearning Series
"The AAPS eCourse Essentials of Regulatory Affairs for Pharmaceutical Scientists eCourse was created as an introduction to regulatory science and the intricacies of the field including regulatory process for market approval, compliance, and regulatory intelligence. In order to meet the latest demands of expanding into emerging markets, the course also has two lectures covering market approval around the globe."
—Shelley Durazo, Ph.D. Candidate
Overview | Preview | Pricing
The objective of this course is to provide an overview as well as cross-functional training in regulatory sciences to better understand current regulatory processes from discovery to commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Designed with pharmaceutical scientists in mind, this series offers information on:
- The purpose and governance of domestic and international regulatory agencies
- U.S. regulatory processes from early through late stage development
- Domestic and international regulations that govern development, manufacturing, and distribution of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products
- Key tools, including regulatory intelligence, to navigate through the complex regulatory environment and stay current on regulations
This training course was developed for pharmaceutical scientists that are:
- Students entering the work force
- Formulation, preclinical, and clinical scientists
- Early stage regulatory science professionals
- Non-scientists such as venture capitalists and angel investors
See a full listing of AAPS Regulatory Affairs 101's lecture titles, instructors, reviewers, and CORE team members and view our informational brochure!
Back to top
Previews of each of the lectures are available! All previews can be viewed on the AAPS Regulatory Affairs 101 website.
Back to top
View previews and purchase AAPS Regulatory Affairs 101. »
AAPS members, students, and academics save more! Join AAPS today!
Single Lecture Pricing
||Per Lecture Price
Full Course Pricing
Purchase the entire course at an even greater discount! This includes all ten modules.
||Full Course Price
Bulk pricing is available. For bulk pricing information, contact Meredith Weston at WestonM@aaps.org.
Back to top