Why Choose AAPS PharmSciTech?
We welcome the submission of your research work to AAPS PharmSciTech, which:
• allows for supplementary information, including figures, tables, and videos to be linked to the online publication;
• is indexed by PubMed, Medline, Academic OneFile, SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts Service, and more; and
- has a responsive team of journal editors and AAPS staff to support our authors and reviewers.
How to Submit
AAPS PharmSciTech uses Editorial Manager as its peer-review tracking system. Manuscripts must be submitted by the corresponding author through Editorial Manager. You may be required to register as a new user with Editorial Manager upon your first visit. Straightforward login and registration procedures can be found on the website. Editorial Manager allows authors to track the progress of manuscript review in real time. Detailed, step-by-step instructions for submitting manuscripts can be found in Editorial Manager.
- Read the AAPS PharmSciTech Instructions for Authors (PDF).
- Read the AAPS Journals Ethics Policy (PDF).
- Download and sign the AAPS Transfer of Copyright agreement (PDF).
- Submit and track your manuscript through Editorial Manager.
Tips for Submission
- Make sure to include a signed AAPS Transfer of Copyright Agreement with your submission. Only the corresponding author should sign the agreement on behalf of all co-authors.
- Provide continuous line numbers in your manuscript body.
- Make sure all figures and tables are cited in sequential order in the manuscript body text.
For questions regarding your AAPS PharmSciTech submission, contact the AAPS office at AAPSPT@aaps.org.