Please find information on AAPS upcoming meetings below. AAPS holds two major meetings each year: the Annual Meeting and Exposition in the Fall and the National Biotechnology Conference in the Spring. Each meeting provides scientists, media, and the public an opportunity to explore and discuss timely issues related to research and developments in the field.
Complimentary press passes are provided for most meetings. Proper credentials are required to receive a press pass for meetings. These credentials include:
- Recognized press card
- Current National Association of Science Writers (NASW) membership card
- Canadian Science Writers Association (CSWA) membership card
- International Science Writers Association (ISWA) membership card
- Society of Environmental Journalists (SEJ) membership card
- Business card clearly showing media affiliation and position (such as editor, writer, producer, reporter, etc.)
- Letter on official letterhead from an editor of a publication or a producer of a program certifying that you are covering the meeting for their respective publication
Spouses and other guests of journalists cannot register as press and must pay the regular registration fee. Ad sales representatives, publishers, and other non-writing media staff must also register through the AAPS Meetings Department and pay the registration fee.
For press registration, fax or email press credentials to Stacey May at +1.703.243.9532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all upcoming meetings here.