Immunogenicity of Biologically Based Therapeutics eLearning Series
"Due to the importance of immunogenicity assessments for biotherapeutics, AAPS has now developed Immunogenicity 101, a comprehensive online eCourse that covers basic through advanced topics for the assessment and interpretation of immunogenicity. This course is intended to support the growing biotechnology industry by providing convenient, yet thorough, online training from top subject matter experts in the immunogenicity field."—Adrienne Clements-Egan, Ph.D.
Overview | Preview | Pricing
This AAPS ecourse provides an in-depth overview of beginning through advanced topics for the assessment and interpretation of immunogenicity. The objective of this course is to utilize experts from varying disciplines to educate the participants in the following areas:
- The nature of immune responses to biologically produced therapeutics
- The analytical methods for detection and characterization of antibody responses
- Health authority concerns and expectations
- The analysis of the impact of immunogenicity on safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetics (PK), and pharmacodynamics (PD), in preclinical and clinical studies
- The tools and challenges for immunogenicity prediction, mitigation, and reporting during drug development
This training course was developed for pharmaceutical scientists that are:
- Early career bioanalytical scientists
- Academic scientists and students interested in or collaborating with biopharmaceutical companies
- Bioanalytical scientists with a small molecule background
- Contract research organizations who would like to train their staff on immunogenicity assessment and interpretation
- Pharmaceutical companies and small Biotech businesses that are new to biotherapeutics
See a full listing of AAPS Immunogenicity 101's lecture titles, instructors, reviewers, and CORE team members.
Previews of each of the lectures are available! All previews can be viewed on the AAPS Immunogenicity 101 website.
AAPS members, students, and academics save more! Join AAPS today!
Single Lecture Pricing
||Per Lecture Price
Full Course Pricing
Purchase the entire course at an even greater discount! This includes all five modules. Each module contains 4–6 lectures.
||Full Course Price
Bulk Pricing is available. For bulk pricing information, contact Meredith Weston at WestonM@aaps.org.