The Bioanalytical focus group has been in existence since 2000. The group focuses on chromatographic assays applied to quantitative and qualitative investigations of small and large molecules in biological matrices that support drug discovery and development. The modern bioanalytical laboratory utilizes a range of technologies and techniques which are constantly evolving. This focus group helps coordinate AAPS-supported programming and resources for its membership to help educate and inform of these developments.
- Coordinate AAPS programming suggestions from the membership to help educate and discuss pertinent bioanalytical topics.
- Raise awareness of regulatory developments that apply to appropriate areas of bioanalysis.
- Discuss emerging technology developments and applications.
- Through Web site developments, offer information resources pertaining to current bioanalysis articles.
- Offer a communication link with focus group membership on bioanalysis topics.
Section affiliations: APQ | PPDM