Hotel | Travel | Ground Transportation | About the City
With more than 50 non-stop flights and nearly 500 daily flights into the San Diego International Airport, traveling to the 2017 Annual Meeting and Exposition will be easy and stress-free. The San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 3.3 miles SE from the San Diego Convention Center:
Airport to Hotels
- Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport 24 hours a day. Simply follow the signs leading to the transportation plazas. A transportation coordinator will place you in the first available taxi. Estimated taxi fare is approximately $15 one way to the convention center and surrounding hotels.
- Uber: Uber is authorized to serve the San Diego International Airport. The pickup location will depend on the service selected and the terminal you are in. Go here for instructions. Fares start at $5.
- Shuttle: There are several shuttle services that can be used to get to and from the San Diego Airport
- Ground transportation
- Attractions you shouldn’t miss
- Restaurants for all tastes
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.