Hotel | Travel | Ground Transportation | About the City
Experient is the official housing provider for the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition. Please visit their website for the Annual Meeting and Exposition housing options and incentives.
- Lower room prices guaranteed—AAPS convention rates are significantly lower than web rates.
- It’s free—no booking or service fees.
- Proximity—all hotels are either within walking distance to the San Diego Convention Center or the San Diego Trolley system.
- Community—spend quality time with colleagues before and after sessions in the relaxed atmosphere of the official hotels.
Important Message Regarding Housing Scams!
Housing for the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in handled exclusively by Experient. Phone, fax or email communications from any other company or organization, offering cut-rate housing for the AAPS convention or stating that they are a viable alternative to the AAPS official housing bureau is not authorized by AAPS. These companies are not affiliated with AAPS or the convention in any manner. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to the AAPS negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. Other groups report that after paying these types of companies, no room was reserved and their credit card was fraudulently charged.
For these reasons, and to support our efforts to give you a quality event, we highly recommend that you do not make any reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. Again AAPS has no affiliation with any of these room brokers. Experient is the ONLY official housing contractor for AAPS. They will never call to solicit your business.
Please report any unauthorized housing solicitations to Elizabeth Scuderi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note, aaps2107.org is not an AAPS site nor an official AAPS contractor.
With more than 50 non-stop flights and nearly 500 daily flights into the San Diego International Airport, traveling to the 2017 Annual Meeting and Exposition will be easy and stress-free. The San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 3.3 miles SE from the San Diego Convention Center:
Airport to Hotels
- Taxi: Taxis are available at the airport 24 hours a day. Simply follow the signs leading to the transportation plazas. A transportation coordinator will place you in the first available taxi. Estimated taxi fare is approximately $15 one way to the convention center and surrounding hotels.
- Uber: Uber is authorized to serve the San Diego International Airport. The pickup location will depend on the service selected and the terminal you are in. Go here for instructions. Fares start at $5.
- Shuttle: There are several shuttle services that can be used to get to and from the San Diego Airport
- Ground transportation
- Attractions you shouldn’t miss
- Restaurants for all tastes
Disclaimer: Opinions, materials, and statements presented at the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition and affiliated events are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily represent, the views of the association or its members.